Please read our terms & conditions before booking a dining pod. By making payment you agree to our terms & conditions.
Dining POD T&Cs
• Do not climb or stand on the tables, whilst sturdy they are not built to hold a child or adult and you may cause yourself injury or damage to the product
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the POD or within a metre of the POD, if any burns or smoke smells are discovered after your visit, you will be liable for the bill for repairs or replacement items
• Dogs are NOT permitted in the pods. Unless guide dogs.
• Do not take open flames, lighters or candles into the POD
• Do not let fireworks off in the same location as the POD
• The POD is made from PVC so no heaters (unless supplied by us) are to be taken into the POD
Maximum of 6 people seated in the pod as per government guidelines
• Do not in any way alter the construction, this includes moving the POD, unclipping pegs, poles and anything inside the POD, doing so may affect your safety and damage the POD
• It is your responsibility to use the POD safely, we are not liable for any injury caused to yourself or others whilst using the POD
• The customer will be liable for damage to the pod or it’s contents whilst using the pod.
• Contents will be checked upon arrival & exit, customers will be liable for any missing items during your booking period.
• Food & Drink is not included in your pod booking price and will be charged separate to your booking fee by the restaurant.
• The booking fee secures the pod for customers for up to 2 hours.
• Bookings are non refundable
If you need to make changes to your booking, please let us know via email at least 72 hours prior to your booking date
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
In the case of a national government enforced lockdown we will look to move your booking to the next available date that is mutually agreeable. If we are unable to do this, a full refund will be given.
Please check the current COVID alert level for your location and the venue location before booking. Bookings are only refundable if the government guidelines change after your booking is made, meaning you are no longer legally able to attend. You must notify us no later than 72hours after the changes to government restrictions are announced if you can not attend or we will not be able to offer a refund.
LOCAL COVID 19 ALERT PROTOCOL
As these change regularly we recommend checking for updates on the government website the week before your booking. You must let us no longer than 72hours after the changes to government Tiers are announced if you can not attend or we will not be able to offer a refund.